Hi, lovely people!
I hope you’re all well! I can’t believe it but I have been nominated twice for the “One Lovely Blog Award”, first by LindsayRose and then by Sarrachristine! To say I am so happy and grateful to be nominated is an understatement, especially by fellow bloggers who are regularly posting great content. I barely get a chance to blog more than once a week! Hopefully, this will change over time but to be recognised based on what I can post is amazing!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and links back to them
- Post about the award
- Share 7-15 facts about yourself
- Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire and contact them to let them know.
Award Facts about me:
- In addition to makeup, I am obsessed with Friends and Swarovski jewellery!
- I have certifications in Event Management and Wedding Planning
- When I was very young I used to cut my own hair much to the dismay of my family!
- Learning new things is fun for me and I always have multiple projects on the go
- I really hate crumbs!
- Visiting beautiful bookstores and libraries and reading in a quiet corner is a favourite pastime
- One of my bucket list items is to travel abroad alone
- I believe in the law of attraction but I don’t always find it easy to put it into practice!
- Interior design and constantly change how my house is decorated is something I love
- I love art and photography and I have also done boudoir photo shoots!
- Orchids + Sweet tea
- Bay area beauty blogger
All these bloggers cover a variety of topics and each has a unique style and voice! I wish I had more time to read their blogs – have a look and see for yourselves!
Thanks again for the nomination and enjoy discovering more amazing bloggers!