Hi makeup addicts!
I hope you’re all well and enjoying Summer! I have been super busy as usual but have finally found time to write this post which is long overdue! Some weeks ago I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award and I have been meaning to write a post about it but have had very little time to get to it – until now!
These are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (One weird/funny question).
- Share link to your best posts.
Who Nominated Me:
I was nominated for this award by Beauty Blurbs & Babbles whose blog is lovely and a definite must read! Thank you so much for the nomination! I’ve only been blogging since the start of 2017 and I have already received 3 awards, this being my 4th! It is great to know that fellow bloggers and followers enjoy my work enough to nominate me, it makes the effort worthwhile!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma. In her own words, it is an award “for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion”. Check out her original post about this award here.
So, in keeping with the rules, here are 3 things about myself:
- I am actually a solicitor by day – beauty blogging and makeup artistry are my creative outlets and hopefully my combined future career!
- As well as being obsessed with the beauty industry, I am addicted to cats and food! I would happily run a cat sanctuary and would love to eat in every Michelin Star restaurant in the world.
- I am a big optimist but with a healthy dose of realism on the side!
Questions by Beauty Blurbs & Babbles:
- What made you start blogging?
- What is your favourite beauty product and why?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What was your favourite childhood cartoon growing up?
- If you were given one minute to make a positive impression what would you do?
These are my answers:
- Starting a beauty blog had been on my bucket list for ages and I finally put pen to paper (or PC!) this year. I am obsessed with makeup, skin care and beauty generally and love sharing my knowledge and advising other people.
- This is a hard question because it changes! Currently I am loving false eyelashes! I have mastered how to apply them and there are so many styles that the possibilities for creating different eye looks is endless!
- Hawaii! I have wanted to go there for ages and I am hoping it will be one of my next holidays.
- Another tough question! I loved Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry and the Pink Panther but I also loved the X-Men!
- Smile, be bubbly and friendly
My nominees are:
All these blog sites are fun, interesting and well designed! I love reading their posts – I wish I had more time to read and comment on them!
My questions are:
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If you could change something about your past what would it be?
- If you could buy any beauty product what would you buy?
- Who is your favourite makeup artist or vlogger and why?
My Best Posts:
Thank you again for the nomination Beauty Blurbs & Babbles! I always enjoy responding to nominations and being given the chance to show love for other bloggers I follow! I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and will keep following my journey as a beauty blogger – watch out for my next post coming soon and upcoming posts on Greenide and ReallyRee! Be sure to subscribe, follow and comment below, I’d love to know what your answers to my questions would be too!