Hey beautiful people!
As part of my new blog ethos to spread optimism and remind everyone of the beauty in life, (as well as on our faces!), at some point every week I’m going to share at least one happy, positive thought or message on my blog! I’m sharing today’s thought whilst sipping a mug of tea in bed, hence the title!
Makeup is just one way I find the beauty, happiness and creativity in my life – there are many great things to experience, even when life is tough going.
Today’s message is:
It’s not always easy to find the time, or the money, to do what we really enjoy. But, if you’re lucky and cultivate lots of interests, there will be a few different things you love to do which you CAN slip into your life routine, even if it’s just sitting quietly for 5 minutes with a magazine. Life is pretty short and speeds by ridiculously quickly so don’t forget to enjoy the journey along the way and make time for your happiness! The worst feeling is to feel like life is passing you by and all you are doing is working and paying bills!
Here are some of the things that make me happy:
- Sitting in bed on a Saturday or Sunday morning, drinking tea and reading up on beauty news
- Playing with makeup!
- Blogging, of course!
- Taking photos for my Instagram
- Watching a good movie under a cosy blanket
- Reading a book I can’t put down
- Eating delicious food!
- Stroking and playing with my cats
- Baking my favourite cakes!
- Eating in different restaurants
- Visiting boutique stores
- Catching up with my closest friends
Share what makes you happy in the comments!
Enjoy your Saturday, catch up soon!