Thank you so much to Lindsayrose for nominating me! I have only been blogging for 2 months so it is lovely to be recognised, makes all the hard work worthwhile!
Here are my answers to the questions posed by Lindsayrose:
1. What country do you live in?
I live in Birmingham, England, UK
2. How old are you?
36, 37 in August this year!
3. Why did you start blogging?
It has been on my bucket list for ages and I finally put pen to paper (or PC!) this year. I am obsessed with makeup and beauty generally and love sharing my knowledge and advice with other people.
4. If you had 3 wishes, what would you do?
- Pay off all my debt and my family’s too
- Quit my day job and blog full-time!
- I would get involved in charity work
5. Describe your personality in three words.
Optimistic, philosophical, open-minded
6. What does success mean to you?
Achieving personal goals, whatever they may be
7. What is your pet hate?
8. What are you fearful of?
Losing my freedom and mobility
9. You’re on a desert island and can take two items what would you choose?
Something to play music on and my photo album
10. Can you drive??
Yes, and I love it!
11. What is your favourite feature of yourself?
My eyes, love playing with eye makeup!
And now for 11 random facts! –
- I’m happily single after getting divorced in 2015!
- As well as loving makeup, I’m a massive cat lover and I have three gorgeous fur babies!
- I love everything creative, from makeup artistry, photography, cooking, graphic design and artwork to the performing arts
- I’m part of a contemporary choir and I’ve danced all my life, from salsa to Indian classical dance. I’m generally one of the first people on a dance floor!
- I am a firm believer in equality in every aspect of life
- I consider myself very spiritual and philosophical about everything, I don’t believe things are ever black and white and I think many things happen for a reason but not everything!
- Friends and family are very important and looking after health and well-being is paramount
- I’m passionate and opinionated about many things but will always respect and listen to others
- I’m an eternal optimist and grateful for everything life gives me. I cannot be around negativity or judgmental people for prolonged periods of time!
- I need regular me time and relaxation and I love my own company as much as being with others
- I’m a magpie – I love everything sparkly, shiny or glittery especially if it’s multicoloured!
The bloggers I would like to nominate are:
All these bloggers have a unique take on their areas of interest and I enjoy reading what they publish – take a look yourselves!
And now it’s my turn to ask questions of my 11 nominated bloggers!:
- What inspires you?
- Besides blogging, what do you love to spend time doing?
- If you could meet one person from history who would it be and why?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your idea of heaven?
- Do you have any life regrets and if so what’s your biggest?
- Name three things on your bucket list
- What is your next goal for your blog?
- If you could go back in time and give your younger self-life advice what would it be?
- What’s your favourite place to travel to?
- What is your favourite film and why?
Can’t wait to see your answers! Hope you find this as fun and gratifying as I have, I love being part of the blogger world and hope you do too! Keep up the great work and don’t forget to follow each other too!